Saturday, February 26, 2011

Jump Rope for Heart Movie

This year our school raised over $3,000 for the American Heart Association through our Jump Rope for Heart event!  Thank you so much for your generosity this year!

Below you will find links to my 2-part movie featuring 1st-5th grade students jumping rope with single ropes, long ropes and Chinese ropes.  I put together this movie for our Jump Rope for Heart event.  Unfortunately, they were not able to show this movie at our assembly because of technical difficulties.  However, I was able to show the movie to many of my students during P.E. class, and it will also be shown to the whole school at a future assembly.

I am so impressed with what my students accomplished with jump ropes this year!  I hope you are too! 

NOTE:  The movie currently does not have the best quality picture.....I am working on figuring out how to save it in a different format...sorry!

Jump Rope Movie - PART 1


JUMP ROPE MOVIE - PART 2

No comments:

Post a Comment